Monday 25th November 2019
8:30 - 13:30
Hosted by Raymond Cordewener
R Cordewener Management & Consultancy BV
The Stainless Steel World Academy presents the first STAINLESS STEEL ESSENTIALS COURSE, developed to introduce and guide newcomers and/or even those wishing to re fresh ‘old’ knowledge, through today’s stainless steel industry.
For those whose background is not metallurgical but who are moving into a position which stainless steel will be the focus this course will provide a better understanding of metallurgical topics and by learning of daily stainless business jargon participants should gain a better understanding of and more enjoyment from their work.
Topics covered will include: how and why stainless steels were discovered, what makes them ‘stainless’, in what applications are they used and why , what are their properties, how are they made and produced, why do stainless steels differ in composition and finishing, and how are they corroded.
Stainless Steel Essentials Course
Title: Why is stainless steel special?
- What are Stainless Steels
- The family of Stainless Steels and its metallurgy
- Influence of chemical elements
- Mechanical properties of Stainless Steels
- Quality Control during fabrication of Stainless Steel products
- Joining of Stainless Steels
- Surface finish of Stainless Steels
- Corrosion resistance of Stainless Steels
- 'Greenness' through 100% recyclability
Date & Time: Monday 25th November 8:30 – 13:30
Exhibition & Congress Centre (MECC) Maastricht
6229 GV Maastricht
- Full tuition
- Refreshments throughout the course
- Certificate of completion
- Stainless Steel World Essentials Workbook with slides and notes from the course
- Printed copy of Stainless Steel World Magazine & Stainless Steel World News Journal
- Digital subscription to Stainless Steel World Magazine & Stainless Steel World News Journal for 1 year
For further information regarding The Stainless Steel World Essentials Course please contact Mrs Clotilde Straatman: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: + 31 575 585 291